Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's been a while

Been without Internet for a while. Things of note that have happened. Contador won the Tour de France as I predicted. The current heat between him and Lance is going to be good for the sport.

Mike Vick is now a Eagle which I think is good for him bad for the team. Donavan is a great quarterback, I don't understand why they would want to change what they have going for them. The team is solid and has worked under Reid, why change things now. Just because you have gotten so close but not actually won? Bad move by the Eagles!

Frave is a Viking!?!?!?!?! No one is really that surprised. My question is why did players like Peterson text call and visit him in order to get him to come play for them? Farve was a always a risky move at quarterback in my opinion. He was successful, but I would rather have my team run by someone who only threw one or two interceptions a game at the worst. Also what effect does this have on Jackson? Instead of having the support of the young and important players like Peterson they are out recruting some old decrebid guy who is a huge gamble. Bad move by the influential players on the Vikings!

The kick off of the college football season. DUCK VS BRONCOS! I am a huge Ducks fan, and go to the University of Idaho. Guess who I am rooting for. However I respect both teams greatly for not schedualing some bum team like the University of Idaho for thier first game. Although we do get the pleasure of decreasing the stregth of schedual for BSU later in the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment